- Foreclosure inventory rate falls below two percent for first time since summer of 2008
- Share of loans in foreclosure down over 37 percent year-over-year
- Foreclosure starts rise nearly 10 percent from April
- Delinquency rate remains essentially unchanged on month-over-month basis
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – June 24, 2014 – The Data & Analytics division of Black Knight Financial Services (formerly the LPS Data & Analytics division) reports the following “first look” at May 2014 month-end mortgage performance statistics derived from its loan-level database representing approximately two-thirds of the overall market.
*Non-current totals combine foreclosures and delinquencies as a percent of active loans in that state.
1) Totals are extrapolated based on Black Knight Financial Services’ loan-level database of mortgage assets.
2) All whole numbers are rounded to the nearest thousand except foreclosure starts, which are rounded to the nearest 100.
To view and download the graphics within this release, click here
About Black Knight Financial Services, LLC
Black Knight Financial Services, a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is the mortgage and finance industries’ leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions. Comprised of technology offerings from the union of LPS and ServiceLink, Black Knight Financial Services offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
Black Knight Financial Services helps clients in the mortgage industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight Financial Services, please visit www.BKFS.com